Twinsburg Real Estate
Twinsburg is located 20 miles southeast of Cleveland and 20 miles northeast of Akron.
Twinsburg, originally called Millsville, gets its name from Moses and Aaron Wilcox from Connecticut in 1819 – they offered 6 acres of land for a public square and $20.00 toward starting the first school if the residents would change the settlement's name from Millsville to Twinsburg!
- Twinsburg holds a yearly festival for twins, and other multiple births, called Twins Days. This festival started in 1976 with only 36 sets of twins but has grown to be the world's largest annual gathering of twins, with approximately 3,000 sets attending each year. Non-twins are also welcome to attend!
- Twinsburg residents have easy access to shopping at Aurora Farms Premium Outlet Mall – where you can shop more than 70 designer and name brand outlet stores including Coach, Michael Kors, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th and the North Face.
- Get out in nature with walks and events organized by Twinsburg Naturalist's Office, located in the circa 1836 Stone House at 9207 Liberty Road.
- The Twinsburg City School District is composed of five schools: Wilcox Primary: Grades PK–1; Bissell Elementary School: Grades 2–3; Dodge Intermediate School: Grades 4–6; R. B. Chamberlin Middle School: Grades 7–8; Twinsburg High School: Grades 9–12
- Population of just under 19,000 per 2010 census.
For more information on the city of Twinsburg, visit https://www.mytwinsburg.com/